cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office Small Business 2007 with BEx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The issue raised here was the BEx Analyzer gives an error message critical program error occured while trying to open reports. following are the components associated with this.

Version SAP GUI 7.10

patch level 7

Windows XP professional

Microsoft Office small business 2007

Visual J sharp

J2SDK 1.4

.Net 1.1 and patch

.Net 2.0

Interop assemblies for 2007

For office 2003 the installation complete with a success. I want to know is there a patch for office small business 2007.

urgent response please!

Thanking you.

Edited by: Lasitha Widyaratne on Aug 22, 2008 5:12 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, can you post log from BEX traces for example, also are you patch your BEX to latest level ?, 602 on this time (if you use BI 7.0 addon for gui 710) or 3 patch

(if you use BW 3.5 ADDON FOR SAP GUI 7.10)

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergo,

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah i have upgraded the patch level to patch 7 and error seems to be the same. when the critical program error appears where does it save the trace file? ( not able to find it since the error itself shuts down entire office excel application )

Please advise.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have not understood that I told you

Yes you are patch your SAP GUI itself, but you not patch your BW BI addons to this GUI , try to download patchs -->

https://service.sap.com/swdc -->

download --> support packages and patches -->Entry by Application Group --> SAP Frontend Components -->

BI ADDON FOR SAP GUI -->

BI 7.0 ADDON FOR SAP GUI 7.10

BW 3.5 ADDON FOR SAP GUI 7.10

Also the GUI last patch are 9 not 7, -->

ftp://ftp.sap.com/pub/sapgui/win/710/patches/

You not answer you try to start BEX 3.5 or 7.0 ??

The traces for 7.0 -->

C:\Documents and Settings\YOURUSER\Local Settings\Temp\BW\Analyzer\Traces

P.S. in any case i'm stop answering on this tread untill you have "13 unresolved" questions and no 1 point for users who trys to help you.....

Regards.