cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Button on Adobe Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

suppose i have put one button and one radiobutton on my pdf form and in output i want them to perform specific function when the user click those button , can this is possible???

after the o/p is on the screen how the program examine the click of user and where that data go and how to manupulate with that data..

<MOVED BY MODERATOR TO THE CORRECT FORUM>

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Aug 22, 2008 5:46 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is possible only when you are developing interactive forms and if you have the vaild license for wroking with interactive forms.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it is possible in offline and online adobeforms.

You can create a sales order form in adobe form and send to the sales reps. Sales reps can fill this form when they are not connected to internet / SAP system. Once they connect to SAP just send an e-mail to a specific user id in outlook. You got to customize and code how do you want to process once you receive this form. This enables you to create orders even when you are not connected to the system. Hence no data loss. After he finsh the Details to send back he can use button on the layout.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/business_packages/a1-8-4/v...