cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Button on Adobe Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

suppose i have put one button and one radiobutton on my pdf form and in output i want them to perform specific function when the user click those button , can this is possible???

after the o/p is on the screen how the program examine the click of user and where that data go and how to manupulate with that data..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
There are some sample forms supplied with Adobe Lifecycle Designer and you can refer to them for some help. One such form is Purchase order form. You can find these sample forms in ALD installation directory.

What is the purchase order form name and whr i find those form of ald installation directory which u hve mentioned above

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ankesh,

You can find these forms here:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Designer 7.1\SV\samples\Purchase Order

I assume that standard installation directory is selected.

Regards,

Arafat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankesh,

The scenario that you described is possible and you may need to do some scripting for this to work. Scripting can be done using either Javascript or Formcalc.

There are some sample forms supplied with Adobe Lifecycle Designer and you can refer to them for some help. One such form is Purchase order form. You can find these sample forms in ALD installation directory.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Arafat