cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus ,

can you please help me in getting the information regarding the Open Sales order and close sales order.In which table and field it is stored avilable?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Akash

In VA05, you can generate all open orders.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since the standard transaction VA05/ VA05N are available for this purpose, your requirement seems to be of academic interest.

Table -VBUK

Field-GBSTK

best defines the overall status of any document at the header level.

You can try VBUP table and other fields in these tables also.

What defines a document open/close, is a subjective issue. (My opinion)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, if your report is to represent open values as in financial terms, then perhaps you should look at the info structures tables S*, for example S066 - Open Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually my problem is that i want to prepare a report which cantain open orders of last 1 year .Since myself being new to SAP SD i don't know the exact table name and field where it is been stroes .So plese help me out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Lakshmipathi told goto VA05, and select the critria for getting open sales order from last one year.

Regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Like our dear Lakshmipathi ji has said, go to VA05, enter your Sold To Party for whom you want to have the open sales orders and select the dates as one year before till today and click on the radio button 'Open Sales Orders'.

If you want all the Open Sales Orders for all the customers for the last one year, then do the same as what i said before but with out entering any Sold to Party (leave the field blank). Now you will get a list of all the open sales orders for the last one year for all the customers.

Hope this was of use to you.

Regards.

Venkat - Hyd