SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues regarding Payment Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Need some help on the payment process in a deregulation scenario.

We have successfully posted the invoice in supplieru2019s side (IDOC) which came from distributoru2019s client.

Then we need to process the payments.

First we run INVMON to monitor the incoming IDOCu2019s on the supplier side. Then ETRANSF to post the respective accounts. Then we ran transaction FPY1. The amounts got cleared. But no remittance advice (REMAVD) IDOC was generated.

According to my understanding one IDOC should be sent to distributor which will clear the account receivable on distributoru2019s side. Does FPY1 send the IDOC? Or there is any other transaction that sends it.

If I am wrong please describe the process with respective transaction codes. This will be a great help for us.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Deepak

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepak,

Pls look into below URL...Does this helps?

Rgds

Rajendra

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepak,

Pls look into below URL...Does this helps?

Rgds

Rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

Thank you for the link. But our requirement is specific. We need to trigger the REMADV IDoc from supplier client to distributor client at the completion of payment run (FPY1).

From the link I understood that we need a customized code for that.

Can anybody please give us the name of the User exit or BADI to put this customized code inside, so that it gets triggered at the time of FPY1 run?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Deepak