cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acknowledgements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a async scenario ECC>PI>BI using ABAP Proxy in ECC and BI. Our requirement is to sent Acknowledgement back to ECC once the processing is complete in BI. We see the Acknowledgements coming in PI from BI, but we are unable to send it back to ECC, so in ECC in SXMB_MONI it shows as waiting for Acknowledgement. In PI SXMB_MONI, I do see the Acknowledgements.

Could you please advise what addional setting do I need to do in PI/ECC to send the Acknowledge from PI to ECC.

Thanks

Rajeev Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stefan,

I even tried with:

Receiver Agreement:

Sender:BI

Receiver:ECC

Interface :Acknowledgment

Namespace:http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30

Comunication Channel: XI Adapter Receiver pointing to ECC

Still I do not see the Ack in the sxmb_moni in ECC. It shows as waiting for ack.

Thanks

Rajeev Gupta

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure the outgoing Ack queues in PI and the incoming Ack queues in ECC are properly registered.

For the receiver agreement for ECC, just run a config wizard with sender = BI, adapter type = XI and receiver = ECC, adapter type = XI. The normal scenario config will do, there is no need for a special configuration for acks.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stefan,

I just did the config changes as you suggested, still I do not see the acknowledgement in the SXMB_MONI on the ECC side. It still shows as waiting for Ack.

Receiver Agreement:

Sender:BI

Receiver:ECC

Message Type:*

Message Interface:*

Comunication Channel: XI Adapter Receiver pointing to ECC

Thanks

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stefan,

Please advise, what should be the message type and namespace in the Receiver agreement for the acknowledgement.

Thanks

Rajeev Gupta.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Put a * in both.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems to be:

Interface name: Acknowledgment

Interface Namespace: http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stefan,

Since this scenario is ECC ABAP Proxy to PI to BI ABAP Proxy.

Since the Ack is coming from BI and should go to ECC, I have setup Receiver Proxy Channel for ECC and have the receiver agreement(Sender System: BI and Receiver System: ECC), but still I do not see any Acks in ECC.

Please advise what would be Adapter type for the Communication Channel? Also do we need to name the Channel starting with "Ack" as required by the IDOC ALEAUDIT Acks?

Since the Ack is coming from BI and should go to ECC, in the Receiver agreement, Sender System: BI and Receiver System: ECC, please confirm.

Thanks

Rajeev Gupta.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So far it seems correct.

Check in sxmb_moni the acknowledgement. Look in the original message and see the related acknowledgement message there. Check for error message.

Regards

Stefan

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have a receiver channel and receiver agreement for the acknowledgements?

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, this is application level asknowledgement.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In my opinion, BPM would be required for such scenario. Have u checked ur BPM config.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Is it an application acknowledgement?

regards

kummari

Former Member