cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion - Related to Expert Forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just want to give a small suggestion, which may help for the betterment of forum.

When the person try to close the thread, why don't we give a pop-up option, asking them to place there comment, i.e., how the problem or question is solved?

I guess this helps to an extend - that same question is not raised again.

Regards,

SaiRam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sairam,

>why don't we give a pop-up option, asking them to place there >comment, i.e., how the problem or question is solved?

This option already there, Only thing is it is not mandatory one.

If it is mandatory one then it will be good.

Former Member
0 Kudos

> If it is mandatory one then it will be good.

My personal opinion is that it sounds good but would have a bad consequence as we would see alot of posts like:

>.

>x

>asdf

>ans

>tnx

>Just my 2 cents

>Have a nice weekend

>Julius

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yep i too agree with you. I can see so many junks without even providing the solution to the forum.most of the times i am following with the poster, but not getting postive response.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

though the thread is closed i still want to mention a point.

The poster of the question was in need of something and after its answered, though its not mandatory to explain how its done.. i feel its a moral responsibility. Because it helps the contributor how his input was useful to the requirement which helps him / her improve his knowledge which is the core intention of helping with answers.

This can happen when there are quality questions and good answers. Incase someone just pastes a link or content from help he would nt either be too interested to know how it helped but only want to see how points he was offered !!!!

regards

sadhu kishore

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thankyou, for your time