Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB1C Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am in MTO Scenario.

I have created Inquiry - Quotation - Sales Order.

Now I am trying to load the initial stock thru. MB1C against the Sales Order and Item No but I am getting the following error.

*Account assignment cannot be carried out because of different origin no.*

Message no. V1134

Diagnosis

The sales document to which you want to refer is based on sales document 10000032 and item 000010. Therefore, the settlement and possibly inventory management are carried out using the number of the preceding document.

Pls. let me know why this is happening. But the MB1C is working fine when I start the cycle from Sales Order.

Regards

Sriram.Santhanam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sriram,

What changes did you make to TOR (transfer of requirements) settings in Item category?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for the reply.

I am closing this thread as my problem is solved by change the TOR settings on Item category

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sriram

I believe you have tried with 561E instead of 561. If you have tried with 561E, then you should have referred the quotation reference.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

1) But when I am in MTO Scenario . I am suppose to load stock on the Sales Order right.

If do not use E indicator then I will not be able to load the stock on Sales Order. Pls. correct if I am wrong.

2) But when I am starting the cycle with Sales Order , I am able to load the stock with 561 E in MB1C.

Regards,

Sriram.S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sriram,

Logically, in make to order scenario, the production will only start based on the sales order. So when you create the a delivery with reference to a sales order, the system will search for sales order stock, not unrestricted stock.

So, the stock should be raised in MB1C with special stock indicator E. System will ask for the sales order reference, provide the sales order and iotem number, it should post correctly and you will be able to create the delivery.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanth

Yes what u say is right.

But when I putting the Sales Order No and Item No and trying to save it , I am getting the error.

Regards

Sriram.S.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sriram

From the system message

Therefore, the settlement and possibly inventory management are carried out using the number of the preceding document

indicated by you, why dont you try with maintaining quotation reference instead of sale order reference.

Sorry I am not sure about this but just give a try. As you rightly said, in normal cases, we will be referring to sale order reference only and I dont know why it is asking for a preceding document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

through 561 e,you have to take it against inquiry line item as ur doc. origin is inquiry.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I tried with the Inquiry No., it is working.

But u tell me in all sales scenarios, it will Inquiry to Quotation and Quotation to Order.

In such scenarios, when the trigger point to production in Sales Order in MTO scenario.

In that case, when the production is confirming the production will it be against the Inquiry No. or Sales Order No. Because the production guy does not know the Inquiry No. The production guy purely confirm the planned order generated thru. MRP.

Will the stock come to Sales Order or not is my question.

Regards

Sriram.S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram Santhanam,

Please check the OB40 Setting.

and assign the g/l account.

thanks

Raja