cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when activating the BSP aplication of Demo Examples in SAP XI 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm configuring the Demo Examples of SAP XI 7.0 (SAP BASIS 7.0 Content), when i activate the service "sxidemo_agcy_ui" and then edit this service as tutorial of the Configuration Guide document and then save all modification, finally choose "Test Service", I get an error message in the web page as below:

Business Server Page (BSP) error

What happened?

Calling the BSP page was terminated due to an error.

SAP Note

• The following error text was processed in the system: BSP Exception: Das Objekt default.htm in der URL /sap/bc/bsp/sap/sxidemo_agcy_ui/default.htm?sap-client=105&sap-sessioncmd=open ist nicht gültig.

Error type:

Your SAP Business Server Pages Team

After, i try to test all service in the BUSINESS SERVICE PAGE (default_host/sap/bc/bsp ...), i get a same error message as above.

I have followed the SAP Note 517484 to active all service necessary in order to run the BSP application. But i have still get the same error message and BSP in my XI System is still not available.

Anyone have met a same situation as me or anyone know resolve this problem, could you please help me?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Vinh Vo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinh,

You might want need to go into the abap development workbench (tcode se80), in here there are BSP application program that might not get activate and publish, and also the Internet Service/WEBGUI.

check and see if all require service are published.

thanks,

Nhung