SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: No vendor could be determined for article 124

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am getting an error" No vendor could be determined for article 124" while maintaing Sales view for article. I have given supply source as Standard in basic view and also maintained purchasing view. I entered this vendor in sales view, but error comes. Pl help to solve this.

Also, How price calculation is done in article master? I have give net price in PIR and add mark up 10% and how the system arrives at sales price. Pl help.

Regards,

Ram

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

R u extended the particular article to the Vendor what ur trying for If not go to change mode of article master (MM42) and extend it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

R u extended the particular article to the Vendor what ur trying for If not go to change mode of article master (MM42) and extend it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Function in Pricing that enables you to calculate sales prices for the materials that are carried by a retail company in different steps of the value chain, and to store them as condition records in the system.

Calculating sales prices for materials is arranged according to the usual order of goods flow in retailing. Thus, the two main elements of sales price calculation are:

Determining purchase prices (purchase price determination)

Determining sales prices (sales price determination)

The margin is also calculated as a characteristic key figure for the relationship between sales and purchase price. Various different procedures are used for determining sales and purchase prices. The sales price can, for example, be calculated from the purchase price using a planned markup; it can, however, also be derived from competitor prices.

The sales price calculation function also allows mass maintenance of conditions. Sales price calculations can be performed for a range of materials and organizational levels. The different organizational levels here, for example stores and distribution centers, represent the various steps in the value chain

Source:help.sap.com

Also pl look into the following link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/12/085091470311d1894a0000e8323352/frameset.htm

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

S.V.ManiKumaar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already assigned the article to a vendor, but still it shows this message.

Regards,

ram