cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any standard report which gives me the details of sold to party and ship party wise and country of ship to party wise sales.

Thanks in Advance

Raghava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raghava

Yes through standard itself, you can achieve this. For this go to IMG --> Sales and Distribution --> Sales --> Lists --> Set Updating of Partner Index. Here, maintain the following values.

Transaction Group::::Partner Function

7::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::PY

7::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::SH

7::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::SP

7::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::BP

Now go to VF05, select the required partner function, input the customer code and execute.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi pathi,

I done the same, how you specified and select the partner function SH, system giving me an error: Please check the entries. No work list selected

and if the partner function is py sys is giving me the list where we don't have again ship to party and country details.

if you have any other options..., let me know please.

Regards,

Raghava

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raghava

In VF05, after giving the partner function SH, have you also checked Organisational data ??

The suggestion given by me is perfectly working for me.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi pathi,

Yes I checked in all possible ways, actually my requirement is not to see for one customer, I would like to excute the report export sales orgnisation level, ok if require I'll enter the partner function, but not the customer.

Thank you.

Raghava

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raghava

It is not possible to execute VF05 without a customer code. If you want to Sales Organization wise report, then you can try with VF05N.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Lakshmipathy,

Thank you alot, it is not matching my requirement, still explain me where all the above customisation useful other than this VF05.

Thank you

Raghava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try KE24 { CO-PA} report and select the paramenters for which you want to run the report and let me know on the same.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hrishi,

Still we are in implementai\tion stage, yet to activate CO-PA I'll try a little afte and let you know. any how thnak you verymuch for your efforts.

Regards,

Raghava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check,

MCTA - Customer wise.

MCTC - Material Wise.

MCTE - Sales org. wise.

MCTG - Sales office wise.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh.