cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

duplication of condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all

we r using tax inj procedure.while creating a sales order i observed a problem.i.e., in item level jin6 is appearing twice.first time with no value.2nd tome with correct value.since first time value is blank it is not affecting the total values.

in the header level every thing is ok.

i would like to know why jin6 is appearing twice in item level eventhough i have maintained once in my pricing procedure??

Edited by: YUGANDHAR REDDY on Aug 22, 2008 9:27 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi yugandhar,

can u plz help me out with the settings how the taxes and excise duty appear in the SO.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in the pricing procedure put a tick in the Manual option box for JIN6. Test in DEV or QAS, this will resolve your problem.

Regards

-Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which Tax and Pricing Procedure ur using.

I am not getting condition type JIN6.

U should check in JIN6 not in UTXJ.

If two values coming, we can see a status indicator at the left

with first JIN6 - yellow and Second JIN6 - Green, Only Green it will calculate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear subramaniam,

we r using taxinj procedure. there is no A.S. for jin6.

regards

reddy.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Reddy

For information, the Access Sequence for JIN6 should have been MWST which you have to check in V/06 whether it is maintained there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear laxmipathi,

MWST A.S. was not maintained in jin6 in v/06.

where as A.S.for jin6 was maintained as MWST in FI T.Code OBQ1.

PLS through a light on this...........

thanks

reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether there are any condition records for JIN6 in VK12 (maybe old condition records when you might have maintianed acc.seq for JIN6). JIN6 should be triggering only from the taxcode. Also check whether manual is checked in pricing procedure for JIN6.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Path Spro - Financial Accounting (New) - FI Global Settings - Tax on Sales and Purchase - Basic Settings - check calulation Procedure.

1. Goto the respective condition type.

2. Find out the access Sequence assigned inside.

3. Goto Define Access Sequence.

4. Tick Exclusive Indicator at the rightside.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just check, maybe your condition type JIN6 is having 2 Access Sequences and they are without Exclusion indicators, that is why they are coming twice. Put the indicator for all your accesses for all your Access Sequences and this type of a problem will not come.

That too it comes if the value is found not in the first table.

Enjoy your SAP.

Venkat - Hyd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can have only one access sequence per condition type, bu you may have many accesses per access sequence. Check whther you have multiple access sequence per condition type and without exclusion indicator.

You may even check the pricing analysis for both JIN6 in the order, whether both are getting triggered from the same condition record access?

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

That was my mistake. I didnt mean your Condition Type has 2 Access Sequences, I wanted to say the Access Sequence of your Condition Type may have 2 Tables in it without the Exclusive indicator.

When I said, "Put the indicator for all your accesses for all your Access Sequences", I meant, make sure all the Access Sequences for all your Condition Types so you will not face this problem in the future.

Happy SAP.

Venkat - Hyd

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have checked my A.S. in that for all the accesses exclusive indicator was checked already.

any more solutions pls.....

thanks...

reddy

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yugandhar

Go to VK12, input UTXJ and check whether for multiple combinations, tax code is maintained. This could also be one of the reasons if any condition type flows twice or thrice in a sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sir,

i have checked in utxj.it is ok.

thanks