cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale invoice problem :

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please help me in this i am getting when i am trying to post the Sales invoice after doing Post Good issue.

Request all experts to help me in this. waiting for reply in anticipation.

Details of Error given below

Delivered/invoiced quantities cannot be updated in CO

Message no. KI137

Diagnosis

For account assignment object WBS BE/GW/01.01.07.01.20, the delivered or billed quantity is to be updated in the unit of measure MT for material number ST010013.

The system has found a totals record (COSL) that already exists for the account assignment object WBS BE/GW/01.01.07.01.20 with unit of measure BAG. However, you cannot convert the quantity from MT to BAG.

System Response

The quantity cannot be updated in the totals record, which means that the quantity is missing for the receiver after the settlement of WBS BE/GW/01.01.07.01.20 (for example in CO-PA). Only the posted quantity is saved in the CO line item (COEPL table).

Procedure

Change the material BAG and define BAG in the master data record as an additional unit of measure.

If you can have the quantity in MT in the COSL totals record without it causing any problems, you can deactivate this error message in customizing, or change it to a warning or information message.

To do this, see the implementation guide (IMG) for "General Controlling" under the following activity: Change Message Control (work area KI, message no. 137).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Farhan ,

From the issue description , it looks like the conversion unit for the material master record is missing .

Goto MM02 and for the material , click on the " Addition Data " push button on the top , and maintain the conversion unit for BAG and MT .

Try if that solves

Kish