Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP security service questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a proposal for SAP Security Services for a Client.

We have to give an estimation parameters to the customer. Basically I need what questions I can ask the client so that my Organization can provide the SAP security service to them. Based on this estimation, we can do the pricing also.

The typical questions I can ask them like

Number of Security requests per monh / Time zone

- SLA for creation -

Would be very helpful if you can send me any document or presentation which can help me.

Or please post some questions which I can ask the clients for SAP security estimations.

Would be great if you all can help me.

Regards,

Jitender

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

These types of questions seldom enjoy much responsiveness here... (just being honest with you).

> We have a proposal for SAP Security Services for a Client.

Could you please tell us which client this is? Some folks might want to put in a proposal as well...

Please take this in a positive way!

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

Thanks. I wanted to prepare a questionere for the client.

Regards,

Jitender

0 Kudos

Hi Jitender,

If you want to prepare a questionnaire on which you want to base service offerings that is something you should do yourself. After all, there's no use in asking your client stuff about services unknown to you .... or is there? Sending documents is not the kind of help we offer in this forum.

0 Kudos

> Thanks. I wanted to prepare a questionere for the client.

The thing is that the risks might be quite different for different industries, geographical areas, size of the company and who the customers of that client are.

Besides that, why would they tell you what their concerns are? Perhaps you are looking for something more along the lines of offering than asking ?

In that case, there was a survey recently completed on breaches of security, where they tend to come from and how they go about doing it ( [here is a link to it|http://www.verizonbusiness.com/about/news/displaynews.xml?newsid=25135&mode=vzlong&lang=en&width=530] ) which might give you some ideas. It is a very interesting read and there are some statistics on 3rd party service providers as well...

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks