cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have created a sales order and the schedule lines is confirmed for 11/10/2008, but i have sufficient inventory at the plant to supply. But, when i am trying to create a delivery it says no secedule lines due ....even if i change the selection date in the delivery to 11/10/2008 it doesn't allow me to create a delivery.What could be the reason behind this?

Kindly, help.

Thanks a million in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (12)

Answers (12)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Question is answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks a lot for your help. I was able to figure out the problem.

Even though the stock was shown under unrestricted storage location, it was also showing under scheduled for delivery (SLoc) which was already reserved for some other delivery.

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hrishi,

No it will not work...as the delivered qty of 7 was delivered in 2 parts of 5 and 2.

Thanks for you reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have used the same date in the selction date of delivery....still its not working...

Thank you .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check in the cusotmer master if the field -- partial delivery per item is filled if with option " B " or not. If it is be then you will not be able to create more deliveries for one item.

If it is " B " , then change it to " BLANK " it will allow you to create the delivery for remaining 3 items.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also all the line items are different ,i am trying to create a delivery for the remaining qty of 3 units and system say "No schedule line....." ...it is just a warning message ...so my question is as it is just a warning message it should allow me to create delivery...but iit is not...

Thank you .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi swetha

Check out delivery date in sales order and pls enter same date when u do delivery for that material.. then it will allow delivery to do.

Check out may be it is fully delivered of that material by another user..

it may be one of the reason

Edited by: srinivasarao p on Aug 22, 2008 11:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kuntla,

Here is the scenario in detail.

The order is a standard order. There are 10 line items in the order and this is 6th line item ..all the other materials are delieverd completely and billing is also generated.

The qty for this item is 10 in ssles order ,out of which 7 are already delivered and the item caterory is TAN for all the materials.

Please let me know if you need further info.

Thank you .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

There is no strategy group maintained and the availability check is 02- individual requirements.

Thank you .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathy,

It is already 000.

Thank you .

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Swetha

What strategy group and availability check you are maintaining for the said material ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you please tell the scenario what exactly you are doing.

how many line item in the sales order, only one material or different material.

thanks

Kuntla

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Swetha

Go to material master MRP2 view and maintain 000 (triple zeros) in the field [SchedMargin key] This should solve your problem.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gopalkrishna,

If there was a delivery block ,the error message would be ..the line item is blocked for delivery.

Thank you .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

Thanks a lot for u r prompt reply.

Let me be clear now...

Sales order is created for a qty of 10, out of which 7 are already delivered , the schedule line shows some things like this

07/22/2008 10 10 7

10/21/2008 0 0 3

The inventory now has a qty of 3 units and ,it is not allowing me to do the delivery..same error "No schedule line due"

Here is more info:

MM03 -

in-house = 0

GR process = 1

VOV8-----Lead time = 0

OVLZ------Rounding Workday = 0.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the delivery block in the item for which you want to deliver 3 quantity.

thanks

Kuntla

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Swetha

- Check in material master MRP2 view how many days are maintained for the fields In-House production and GR Processing Time

- Go to VOV8, select your order type and see whether any date is maintained for the field Lead time in days

- Go to OVLZ, select your shipping point and check whether any date is maintained in any fields

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi