Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain user menu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All;

I have given many HR roles to the users,now in the user menu there are alot of HR folder.

I want to put all the transactions for a user in one HR folder.

How can i do this?

Please help.

Thanks and regards

Tushar Pathak

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The first thing that comes to my mind is the CONDENSE_MENU setting in table SSM_CUST.

If you use those two terms to search the forums, saphelp and the sap service marketplace I think you'll be able to tidy up your menus.

Jurjen

4 REPLIES 4

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The first thing that comes to my mind is the CONDENSE_MENU setting in table SSM_CUST.

If you use those two terms to search the forums, saphelp and the sap service marketplace I think you'll be able to tidy up your menus.

Jurjen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurjen

This worked...thanks

There is one more issue now...

I want to create a seperate folder wherein i can keep my customised transactions for the user.

How should i do this..

Thanks

Tushar Pathak

0 Kudos

Well, if you create this folder in the role menu for each role where you have customized transactions and you make sure this folder always has the same name and menu position in each role that should condense just as well as the other folders.

0 Kudos

....or you put your single roles into a composite role. In that composite role you can 'design' then the menu structure you like.

Advantage: better performance in session manager as no compression has to be done there

Disadvantage: maintenance effort in PFCG; if the role menue of a single role changes, it has to be adapted in the composite role

b.rgds, Bernhard