cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earlywatch issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to cofigure Earlywatch alert setup bertween Solman and ECC 6 server.

My Solman(Solman 7) Installation number : sap-intern

MY Ecc server (ECC 6)Installation number : sap-intern

I followed the EWA simulator software - created the RFC destination and logical components.

Sdccn - Goto -Settings - task specific - Rfc destinations- Settings (Sdcc_oss Connection - added). Once I selected to add "SM_SM1CLNT100_BACK" destination and the next screen prompt me System is (SID) as SM1 and Installation nunber as "sap-intern" when i click continue it says enter a Numeric value.

But when i give installation number as 9999999999. its taken. I am not sure we can give the installation number as 9999999999. Ewa alert not generating..

1.My Both systems (Solman & ECC) donot have numeric system number. I hope someone encountered the same issue,. Could you someone help me reg this..

2. How long will it take to generate the Ewa report?.

Thanks

Thanks

Thirumal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1) It the installation number "sap-internal" usually means that your license key has expired and that you have to apply for a new one. Note 94998 explains how to do that. Your satellite system won't be able to pick up sessions from your Solution Manager system until the installation number in system->status in the satellite system matches the one entered for the satellite system in transaction smsy in the Solution Manager.

2)Once EWA has arrived in the Solution Manager from the satellite system, the data is processed the next time the SM: EXEC SERVICES job runs. In the default setting, SM: EXEC SERVICES runs once a day. If you don't want to wait for the next SM: EXEC SERVICES to run, you can start the processing manually via

dswp->open solution landscape containing your satellite system->solution monitoring->earlywatch alert->operations->edit->start service processing.

I hope that is of some help.

best regards,

-David.

Former Member
0 Kudos

David,

Thanks for the response.

Earlier my system no was Initial. And my client got a new license key and we applied now. after applied the license key my system number become "SAP-IINTERN". Slicense transation its shows the validity till 18/01/2009.

When i go to

dswp->open solution landscape containing your satellite system->solution monitoring->earlywatch alert It opens a below pop up window like

-

SSO logon not possible; invalid host name for issuing cookie

Choose "Logon" to continue A dialog box appears in which you can enter your user and password

No switch to HTTPS occurred, so it is not secure to send a password

Client, name, or password is not correct; log on again

System :sm1

Client * :100

User

Password

Language EnglishJapanese

Log On

Change Password

===============================

When i click logon button its prompy me to enter the user id and pwd.

1.Please suggest me which password should i enter or i have to any other configuration?.

2. If go to Solution Landscape - >Solution Landscape Maintenance - Solution stucture -> Mobilephone Incl -> Solution settings -> "Setup EWA" icon is missing..

I could see only buttons like CCMS Monitoring EWA

and other butons like COPY options and Set languages.

Setup EWA is missing..

PLease tell me how to get the Setup EWA button ?

Thanks

Thirumal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok