cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Posting of account assignment category?

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAPIENTS,

If the material at the time of PO I have assigned ACCOUNT ASSIGNMENT CATEGORY (any eg. K, D, A etc.) than for this material inspection lot is generated but stock posting Tab is not coming in QA11.

Can anybody tell me how can i post my stock and how can i reject material in such cases.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Kaushal,

if you are indicating that you are using a special stock indicator, then check if the stock is physically available, in some cases this might not be the case, therefore the material is not QM managed, thus no stock posting screen.

If you are using split evaluation or account assignment check if the material is maintained as stock relevant at plant level for the the account used.

Regards,

Isabelle

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Material is moved directly for consumption because of account assignment category maintained at the time of PO.

SInce in material inspection type 01 is activated so inspection lot is being created but of no use. I am not able to reject those materials directly to vendor.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

You can return the material against that lot but you have to use the transaction QAC1 i.e. correct actual lot quantity.

By this transaction you can change the lot quantity & as soon as you change the quanity system will generate the 102 movt type document which you can see in the PO history.

Cheers,

Tushar

Edited by: TUSHAR AGARWAL on Oct 30, 2008 6:41 PM