cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition record for tax - MWST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing one problem while creating sales order. In the order the plant is in country Belgium (BE) and ship to party is in Italy (IT). The sold to party is in Germany (DE).

Export Tax record is maintained in the system with the following combination -

1) BE IT 1 1

2) DE IT 1 1

But in pricing the the MWST condition record is fetched with the 2nd record and not the first. This should not be happening as departure country is Belgium and not Germany.

Have been trying to debug but could not find out why this is happening.

Could you please tell me why this could happen?

Thanks & Regards

Sonalika Majumder

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

PROBLEM RESOLVED

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sonalika

I would request you to make it as a habit of updating the forum as to how you have solved the issue instead just mentioning "PROBLEM RESOLVED". If you have solved on your own, atleast, we can take the tips from you.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sonali

Better u maintain condition records for mwst with key combination for Domestic Taxes and try once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasarao,

The sale is from Belgium to Italy so system should take export tax only. Domestic records are also maintained in the system but it is not fetched in the order.

Thanks & Regards

Sonalika Majumder

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you maintain different tax code, then your problem should be solved.

For example, I am giving how you have to maintain the tax code in UTXJ combination

Dep Ctry:::Dest.Ctry::TaxClCust::TaxClMtrl::::TaxCode

1) BE::::::::::::IT::::::::::::::1::::::::::::::::1::::::::::::::A1

2) DE::::::::::::IT::::::::::::::1::::::::::::::::1::::::::::::::A2

So please check whether you have maintained accordingly a different tax code in UTXJ. If not, maintain it and retry the process.

Also since this being exports, I feel the tax classification of customer should have been zero.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Tax code is different but system is picking wrong country and hence wrong tax code.

Is UTXJ any T code? I tried to find it but system gave the message that this T code does not exist.

When i removed the condition record for DE - IT combination, system gave a message "Condition record missing".

Is departure country determined from anything other than plant/ shipping point?

Thanks & Regards

Sonalika Majumder

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sonalika

Have you maintained the tax code for the combination of origin country (BE) and destination country (IT) in VK11 / UTXJ ??

If not, please maintain the same and post the outcome.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshipathi,

I have already maintained individual records in VK11 for BE/IT and DE/IT combination. But system in never picking BE/IT combination.

Thanks & Regards

Sonalika Majumder

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sonalika

The combination what you maintained (DE IT 1 1) is wrong. From your first post, I understand DE is not your departure country but destination country. So the only combination what you have to maintain in UTXJ is as under:-

For information, the [Access Sequence of UTXJ is JIND] for which you should have maintained the [table 510] in V/07, the combination of which would be as follows:-

Country (origin country BE) / Country (Ship To Country IT) / Customer Tax Classification / Material Tax Classification

Please maintain for the above combination.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I cannot remove DE IT 1 1 combination as there are other plants in the system for which departure country is DE. In that case the above record is required.

I have tried to change the value in debug mode also but after executing, it takes DE IT combination only.

What i dont understand is that if departure country in my case is BE, why is system taking it as DE? Even if BE record is not maintained, system should give error message "MWST condition record missing" but it should never take any other country record.

Thanks & Regards

Sonalika Majumder

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sonali

I thought u have created condition records for sold-party only.. Where as when u create conditon records the key combination will be sold to party.. Try to create a new table for ship to party key combination table.. then u can easily get 2 recods ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response but my query still remains. My condition record is -

Departure country Destination Country Cust Tax Class Material Tax Class

DE IT 1 1

BE IT 1 1

As plant country is BE, system should pick BE only but it is picking the first combination i.e. with country DE.

Still dont understand why this is happening.

Thanks & Regards

Sonalika Majumder