Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New t-codes & auth. objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All-

we are upgrading form 4.6c to ECC 6.0

Can any pleas give the list of T-codes & Auth. objects that are new in ECC 6.0 compared to 4.6C

Thanks in advance,

Vj

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I would like to know that.

I guess you can view all the new authorization objects by looking at SAP_NEW profile which contain all the latest modifications.

For new tcode entries may be a download of TSTC tables from both the versions and comparing them will fetch you some new tcodes.

Rakesh

0 Kudos

> I guess you can view all the new authorization objects by looking at SAP_NEW profile which contain all the latest modifications.

Or, if you delete SAP_NEW after the previous upgrade, then all of SAP_NEW will be new.

> For new tcode entries may be a download of TSTC tables from both the versions and comparing them will fetch you some new tcodes.

Or use the search to find the table which contains the release dependency of "transactions"... -)

Cheers,

Julius

PS: When searching, if you find any absolutely useless posts which clogg up the search, then please use the "Report Abuse" button and I will investigate them and clean them out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

> we are upgrading form 4.6c to ECC 6.0

> Can any pleas give the list of T-codes & Auth. objects that are new in ECC 6.0 compared to 4.6C

As you might be able to imagine...

- You are not the first person to attempt an upgrade.

- You are not the first person to ask this question.

- You can use the search...

If you get stuck with search terms, then read the documentation on transaction SU25 for some ideas.

Let us know if you still need help or opinions or solutions to specific problems.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

Thank you for your response. Sorry to say that I could not found the list of new tcodes & auth objects in ECC 6.0 in forums.

1.Oneof the Forum thread mentions that table PRGN_CORR2 gives the list of the older tcodes replaced by new once(EG :from release 4.6A ME21 is replaced by ME21N)

In ECC 6.0 I am able to see the screen of ME21.

Does that mean that the transactions under the colum S_TCODE are still valid?

Please correct me if I misunderstood.

2. I am looking at the absolute tcodes & auth.objects in ECC 6.0 compared to previous versions.

Thanks,

Vj

0 Kudos

Hi,

>Does that mean that the transactions under the colum S_TCODE are still valid?

Yes they are valid in Ecc systems and can be used as they were used in earlier versions.

>I am looking at the absolute tcodes & auth.objects in ECC 6.0 compared to previous versions

As Said by Julius for tcodes the table search on release dependency will fetch u results and if SAP_NEW profile exists in your ECC system then the new auth objects introduced can be seen.

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys...