cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO connections issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I installed both abap and java trial versions on my laptop's separate drives. All is working...now I am trying to call a bapi...which I created in my abap system...from webdynpro java....I setup my sld and jco connection....but when I try to test the Jco connections I created....it gives me error: logon group space not found...I try to create more groups in abap system with names public and test....but all the time it complains about the group, like group public or group test not found....

I can import models from my abap system...i mean i can import the bapi as a model from my system...and i do not get any errors there....

can someone tell me if i am missing something....i read a lot of posts and read lots of sld settings and jco connections troubleshooting docs...but could not figure out why it can not see my groups....is it possible to create jco connections if both abap and java systems on same computer??

Thanks for your time...and help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

/thread/222456 [original link is broken]

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/c4/3a64b4505211d189550000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

hope it wl help u.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much for the help....

The blog link was very helpful...it solved my problem...i needed to run the program RSRZLLG0_ACTUAL without the check mark....I went to se38...got the program and ran it...it has only one check box when it runs...leave it unchecked and it solved my issue...exactly as stated in blog....

Thanks again....appreciate the help!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks...I will try this and let you guys know how it went...

appreciate the help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While Importing the models it doesnt matter weather u have Jcos or not ,the model gets sucessfully imported. But while importing the model it asks for jcos names ie model data and meta data at this point u need to give the jco names made on your server.

refer the following document.

Important Configurations for Calling ABAP Function from Java Web Dynpro Application

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e07753b9-fa0c-2a10-64a8-c6754c45...

regards.

Nikhil tapkir.