cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO jar file location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am implementing some JSP pages that call JCO functions and deploy it using the SAP Deployment Tool. The problem I having is that if do not place a copy of the sapjco.jar in the WEB-INF/lib folder of the application it will give me an exception when I try to run a JSP that calls a JCO function.

Do I need to configure something in the Deployment tool so the JSP will use the JCO functions that are located in the WEB AS?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

detlev_beutner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi José,

see Maksim's answer on

Hope it helps

Detlev

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

include SAPJCO.JAR it as an external jar into your project in NWDS. and place the (librfc32.dll and sapjcorfc.dll) DLL files in your SYSTEM32 Directory inside Windows (if u are using WIN OS).

Try to restart your computer and run your code...

It should work.

Regards,

Ak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't have any problem using the SAPJCO.JAR and the DLLs.

What I need is to use the JCO libraries that is included in J2EE engine instead of the external JCO jar file that I downloaded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you want to deploy the JCO in Server, then, install JCO in your server. you can do that by putting the DLL Files in the SYSTEM32 Directory in your Server. deploy your SAPJCO.JAR.

hope this helps.

Regards,

AK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.. I read and placed it in my web-j2ee-engine.xml but still have the same problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK. I have the jco jar in a different location. I will update the location and see if it works.