cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change request management process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are currently using an in house process to do change request management. We are looking to move to using Solution Manager to manage change requests all the way to production.

I'm looking for a document that clearly describes the change request management process in SAP Solution Manager so we can make a gap fit analysis with our current process.

Does anyone know where I can find such a document ? I've seen many documents but none with a clear diagram that describes the process from end to end.

Thank you.

Thierry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thierry,

Please use the following link to a blog which describes the process of onfiguring the Change Request Management in detial.

First steps to work with Change Request Management scenario

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Satish.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> we are currently using an in house process to do change request management. We are looking to move to using Solution Manager to manage change requests all the way to production.

>

> I'm looking for a document that clearly describes the change request management process in SAP Solution Manager so we can make a gap fit analysis with our current process.

>

> Does anyone know where I can find such a document ? I've seen many documents but none with a clear diagram that describes the process from end to end.

>

> Thank you.

>

> Thierry

You can find good docs at Ramp-Up Knowledge Transfer. ( https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/rkt-solman)

under

SAP Solution Manager 7.0 - Learning map: Support Organizations /Service Providers - Change Request Management