cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIAPPLUSER getting locked freeq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

my PI is 7.0 sps 9 with oracle 10.2.0.2 on windows 2003 server and I did post installation templete, but I find that the user PIAPPLUSER is locked every an hour. WHY?

The password length of user PIAPPLUSER is eight. How can I find the reason and solve it?

I have done the steps according to the message searched in the SDN , but the probelm is still.

THANKS.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aashish Sinha :

Can you tell me how to search a BDC code and to find the soap service or adapt?

THANKS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I did according to the note 721548 , but the user was locked.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart from all of these attempts, try to check if some service created recently in JAVA or ABAP stack is communicating with each other and using the PIAPPLUSER. if some service is in error related with SOAP adapter or of some scenarios like SOAP to adapter or vice versa may be using this user. So please check once again and then change the password everywhere.

If this solution doesn't work, try searching a BDC code which will unlock the user when it get locked. You can find it in system and customize it for your purpose for time being and search for actual reason why it is getting unlocked.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI:

the user PIAPPLUSER was locked ,too.

I changed the user password back to 'topfine1' and restarted the system.

After the system restarted, I founder the user PIAPPLUSER locked , I unlocked the user and do SLDCHECK and it succeeded.

Now there is the same problem why the user PIAPPLUSER locked and which connection used PIAPPLUSER to logon system.

I need your help,thanks.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whenever u change the password of PIAPPLUSER, change it following SAP Note 721548.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In the t.code SLDAPICUST check the user (PIAPPLUSER) and its password.

unlock the user if it is locked.

regards

kummari

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

check the below threads with the same issue

regards

kummari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup Sawant :

I chaned the user PIAPPLUSER password "topfine1" to "TOPFINE1" in su01 and exchangeProfile, unkock the user ,but the SLDCHECK failed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Waht error that you are getting with failure of SLDCHECK.

The changes in SM59 might have affected. Please can you check the below alternatives provided by SAP for this

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/78/20244134a56532e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Also Apply SAP Note 63930

Make sure that the user PIAPPLUSER have below roles.

SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER_MAIN

SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER

SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR

Thanks

swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I founder that in SM21 the message is:

Time Type Nr Clt User TCode Priority Grp N Text

23:51:37 DIA 000 001 SAPJSF US 1 User PIAPPLUSER locked due to incorrect logon

I did not change the password for PIAPPLUSER.

in SM59 there was not a connection to use user PIAPPLUSER to login system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

PIAPPLUSER: This user is used by other systesm to post messages on to XI, like HTTP/PROXY. These systems might be using the incorrect password to access XI, thus making the user locked. Check the systems which are connected to XI, if they are SAP systems you can check the RFC Destination in SM59.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delete ur old password for PIAPPLUSER and replace it with a new password in capital letters

Now unlock the user, try again and do let us know the status.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if user is improper maintained in connecting system RFC

have youchanged the password of PIAPPLUSER after installation

if yes did you made changes in exchange profile?

Samrat