Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Mail Alert

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PS gurus>>

Iam having one issue in my support project, in which the client needs a tolerance limit at 70% (warning with mail to the person responsible) to the budget, but here i have done all the settings with budget related, eg: configuration settings in the IMG regarding the Tolerance limits for Availability control, activation of availability, activity group++, As per the setting in spro for budget tolerance limit, system gives you the message. Here you set at what %age of releases budget, system will give you message and the type of message also like warning or error along with the area where you want to put this budget check.

After all this settings done, then also iam not receiving any mail to my workplace, inspite of specifying person responsible to the project. Always iam getting warning that budget exceeded, Iam not be able to do this in Development server, before it was happening, someone has done mistake in budget setting. Even iam running this scenario in my laptop, iam receiving mail to my workplace. Previously i had done this scenario many times, i is to have 4 main WBS then while FI posting FB50, i is to get error as tolerance limit set, then the system is to give warning budget almost exhausted then the system does posting. then i is to receive mail to my workplace.

Is there any other setting in mail authorization, plzz help me out with this issue.

BY solving this issue will be assign with points, All the Best

Regards,

Ansar.

Edited by: Ansar Shaikh on Aug 21, 2008 5:45 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was able to read from your lenghty post that you've mentioned the person responsible at project level (project definition?), try mentioning it at WBS element.

Also make sure you've maintained the system user ID in T Code OPS6 against the person.

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

sir i got my issue solved, actually the problem was in budget profile, total values & annual values. Budget was given in overall & the posting was done in 2008 , then how the system will set the tolerance limit, as usual i was getting budget exceeded warning.

After i define my budget in 2008 & i did posting , i recieve the budget exhausted warning & i recieve the mail to my workplace.

ok then iam closing this issue.

answered

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help