SAP for Media Discussions
Spark conversations about content creation, audience engagement, and monetization strategies using SAP in the media industry. Join in the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Order BAPI

former_member188001
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When we cancel an offer using 'BAPI_ADMGMTSO_CHANGE', are the deadline tables called.

eg.

I have an offer with 2 schedule lines. 1 of them have passed deadline. Now I want to cancel this offer using the above BAPI. I want to cancel the entire offer( the line item, both the schedule lines and associated BDS). Will it give me any deadline related error ?

Regards,

Salil

• SAP Managed Tags:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Salil,

I believe you wont be able to cancel the schedule line which has already been published.

Usually at the schedule line status level:

There are 4 ticks which would change the status to green (50 or 60 - Whatever you must have defined in Status Management)

1) Order Deadline Past

2) Positioning Complete

3) Exposed

4) Sch.Line Published

So even if you normally try to cancel a published schedule line, in JHA2N, the system wont permit you to do so.

Although you can still cancel the corresponding billing data set for that edition even if the edition is published.

So i believe the BAPI would act in the similar manner and not permit you to cancel the full offer.

Regards

Ravi D Mansharamani

View solution in original post

• SAP Managed Tags:
1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Salil,

I believe you wont be able to cancel the schedule line which has already been published.

Usually at the schedule line status level:

There are 4 ticks which would change the status to green (50 or 60 - Whatever you must have defined in Status Management)

1) Order Deadline Past

2) Positioning Complete

3) Exposed

4) Sch.Line Published

So even if you normally try to cancel a published schedule line, in JHA2N, the system wont permit you to do so.

Although you can still cancel the corresponding billing data set for that edition even if the edition is published.

So i believe the BAPI would act in the similar manner and not permit you to cancel the full offer.

Regards

Ravi D Mansharamani

• SAP Managed Tags: