cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download / open reports in CC Compliance Calibrator 5.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

We went from SP4 to SP9 and now I can not download any reports or open them. If I open a report it is completely blank. If I save it, it saves the zip folder to whatever location I select without an issue. However when I open the zip folder it is empty. We have Excel 2003 SP3 but that is not the issue because there is a consultant on site with the same Excel version and he can download the files without an issue. Prior to SP9 the files would open or save as Excel doc, now they want to open or save as zip files. We concluded that you need to have Winzip on your PC or you will not be able to see/open these files. Just a heads up to all of you out there that are updating your CC Service Packs.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

People were complaining that they could not save large (over 65,000+) row spreadsheets from the reporting tool. SP9 saves everythign as a zip so you can at least export it and then open the zip from there.

Does anyone have an issue with the awful formatting of CC5.2 reports? We are in the process of building Access Queries just to make the data useable. Please let me know if anyone else has find a way to make this data useful to management.

Thank You

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a client with a similar issue. Several members of teh team can save the reports and some can not, and there is in theory no difference in their GRC roles or in there PC's.

If we ever find a solution I will let you know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I already encountered this kind of issue (before SP9) but it may be the same problem. When using a multi-node environnement you connect either on server0 or server1 (load balancing), same issue when running a background job they can be stored on server0 file structure or server1.

Let's take an example, while login if you're connected on server0 and job spool for job XXX have been stored on server1 you won't be able to see them, but if you connect again and that time you (luckily) log on server1 then you will be able to see them (but not server0 spools anymore !).

To solve this issue you have to specify in the configuration tab of CC the absolute storage location of your spool files: Configuration->Miscellaneous->Background Job Spool File Location

You can also use the following URL to determine whether or not you are running a multi-node environnement:

http://yourserver:50000/sap/CCADStatus.jsp (change port number if required).

More info in SAP OSS Note 1088481 - CC 5.2 - Background job spools are not visible

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Jerome.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gregory I don't see anything about CC 5.2, excel, winzip, or downloading files on that thread that you are pointing to?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vince,

I appreciate you on sharing this information.

Yes, we need to have winzip on our pc to open (unzip) zipped files to see.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had the same issue...Check out the resolution here: