Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods movement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

can any body help out me for the below questations

1)what is the t-code if we want to move the goods from one storage stpe to another storage type(SU Managed) with range of storage unit no's?

2)if we moving like that(above stated) the material quant will be changed or not?

regards,

vittu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use transactions LT01 and LT10 for this purpose. If you move the whole SU from bin to another neither the SU no. nor the quant no. will change.

If you move your goods from a SU-managed storage type to another that is not SU-managed, you will loose the SU no. I assume the quant number won't change.

Please check these statements, I have no access to SAP now - the best way if you test in Sandbox and ensure how it works.

BR

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

Thanks for your contribution.

i have tested in same way what u suggested me( using lt10,lt09).

but here i can able to transfer same storage unit into destination storage type but the quant has changed.(like in mycaes quant has changed from 8 to 80).

how can i make sure the system that the same quant has to be pass to the destination storage type?

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I tested and checked SAP help: the quant number will change when you pick the stock from the bin. Only the SU remains the same.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/1f/24021e4b4c11d486930000e81ddea0/frameset.htm

The quant is automatically deleted by the system when the material quantity is picked.

The quant itself will move to the destination bin, only its ID will change. I think this is standard SAP funcionality and you cannot change it.

You can ask the others for confirmation (e.g. Jurgen on MM forum and Svetja on SAPfans forum).

BR

Csaba