0 Kudos

Hello,

Try

BAPI_CUSTOMER_CREATEFROMDATA1

SD_CUSTOMER_MAINTAIN_ALL

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasanth Thanks for replying. I don't know how to use these FM to create Contact person for a customer. please help me!!

-RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For creating contact person in customer master, you have to do partner determination.

1. Set up partner determination for customer master

a. Select AG click on to partner function- New Entries- contact person

b. Partner function in procedure: Maintain partner determination procedure with partner function(contact person)

c. Account group- Function Assignment: Enter the partner function and account group. [save it]

d. create customer --Under sales area data Enter the contact person as partner function

regards

Sandeep Bhowmick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep I need the function module or Bapi to create contact person for a customer.

-RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you find any FM or solution to create contact persons for a customer. If so pl do send the code or need some suggestion as i too have same requirement of maintaining home addreses for a contact person for a customer

Srikanth

dietmarstefanon
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this point solved now? Because I am also searching for an opportunitiy to create contact persons to an existing customer via BAPI.

For customer there is the BAPI: BAPI_BUSINESS_PARTNER_CREATE ... but I am missing one for creating contact persons.

many thanks

Dietmar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dietmar,

You could use

BAPI_BUPA_CREATE_FROM_DATA

to create Person (enter category = 1)

and then use BAPI_BUPR_CONTP_CREATE to assign it to an Org

Regards

Prafful