Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error calling BAPI on xMII 11.5 SR04 -"Status(500): Internal Server Error"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm unable to connect to SAP server.

It gives error - "[ERROR]: Error executing transaction: Status (500): Internal server error".

The xMII version is 11.5 SR04 on Win 2003 server.

The same SAP server I'm able to connect through some other xMII server.

Following are some extra steps I practiced while configuring SAP server -

Initially after installation of xMII 11.5 SR04, there were no default servers configured when I clicked on Data Services -> SAP Server Configuration (I could see only blank page).

To overcome this problem, I copied "DefaultSAPServerConfiguration.xml" and "SAPServerConfiguration.xml" files (from some other xMII server) at "<drive>:\Lighthammer\Xacute\Configuration" location and then I could see some default SAP servers and could able to configure one which I needed.

Has any one experienced similar kind of issue while configuring SAP server on xMII 11.5 SR04 or faced the error while calling BAPI on SR04?

Thanks and Regards,

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Did you perform a get list in the JCo Interface action block? Use something like 'BAPI_PRODORD*' for the search pattern. If this returns a short list of BAPIs, then your connection is working properly. If not, then something is configured incorrectly.

Have you used the credentials to directly log into SAP ERP? If you can, then go to BAPI (transaction) and see if you have permission to first see and then also execute the BAPI you are trying to use.

Good luck,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Using SAP JCO Function block (after SAP JCO Start Session), when I click on Get List button (giving any search string), a message window pops up giving message - "Returned content XML is empty".

The things work properly from SAP GUI login with same credentials.

Also, the connectivity and all the BAPI communications for same SAP system with the same login credentials work well when we execute the transaction from some other xMII server.

Is this something to do with the SAP server configuration that I got done somehow by copying configuration xml files (as explained in previous post in same thread) ?

Or is this related to JDK version (JDK version is JDK1.4.2_07) ?

Thanks and Regards,

Sumit

Edited by: Sumit Gokhe on Aug 22, 2008 6:44 AM

Edited by: Sumit Gokhe on Aug 22, 2008 6:54 AM

former_member192939
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sumit,

Clear the JCOProxy,

Lighthammer/JCOProxy?Mode=Reset

If possible try to restart the server, this might even though its not the way ;-).

Hope this help

Good luck,

Ajay.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you All,

I'd reinstalled the xMII server which fixed the problem.

I appreciate your inputs.

Regards,

Sumit

former_member192939
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Re-installed or Restarted?

Regards,

Ajay.