cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pick packaging material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to pack material in delivery (VL01N), but Iw ould like to be able to pick the pack material.

I think I have to do some customizing....but do someone know how to do this?

Thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

can anybody tell me how the system determines the field VEKP-VHILM_KU (customer packaging material) during the sale delivery creation?

MR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Create packing material type with material type VERP, maintain packing material group in customisation, maintain the packing material group in the material master of the item which is going to be packed.

In the delivery, you may click the packing icon, there you have an option to search the packing materials.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

But, I know how to pack material in a packing material, but I would like to know how to do customizing to be able to "pick" the packaging material in the delivery (exactly like picking the material that we want to deliver).

In fact when user will post the good issue, SAP should decrease packaging material stock . But I don't know how to do customizing to allow this.

Thanks and regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Don't know if you still need the answer but I resolved this going to TCode OVLK, double click on the delivery type you are using. In my case, I'm using type LF Outbound Delivery and just chose the option "Gen. pack. matl item".

With this, the packaging materials now appear in the delivery and you have to pick them, just like an ordinary material.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have gone through your question ,what i understood is that you are looking for the configuration of packing here it is,

1.IMG-LOGISTIC EXECUTION-SHIPPING-PACKING-Define number ranges for handling units-T.code-VNKP

2.IMG-LOGISTIC EXECUTION-SHIPPING-PACKING-Packing control by item category-Here you have to go to your item category of material and assign the packing control.

3.IMG-LOGISTIC EXECUTION-SHIPPING-PACKING-Define requirements for packing in the delivery-Here we have to specify the requirement for packing when there is credit block existed.routine 112=packing.check whether this routine is existed or not.

4.IMG-LOGISTIC EXECUTION-SHIPPING-PACKING-define packing material types-here we define packing material types ex:v010 by which we can control packing maerial outputdetermination procedure(v00001) shipping unitprocedures000001,out put type(0001)shipping unit here other assignments are there gp through with it.

5.IMG-LOGISTIC EXECUTION-SHIPPING-PACKING-Define material group for packaging materails-for packaging materials item category isVERP.we can assign material group for the shipping material in the shipping tab in MM01.the shipping material group also assigned to the standard item that are to be packed.

6.IMG-LOGISTIC EXECUTION-SHIPPING-PACKING-define allowed packing material-here we assign allowed packing material types for material grou[ of packing materials-go to new entries -choose our packing material group-assign one packaging material type

7.Go to MM01-create materialwith material type packing (verp),base unit measure ,material group,assign packaging matrial group,assign packing material type in sales general plant tab and save it.

8.Go to again material assign and create material that to be packed and assign material group packing material make sure that in sales general p[lant tab material for packing material has been maintained and tax classification number also maintain save it.

9.go to MB1C and initialize stock.