cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a special requireement. Any alerts triggered for Adapter Engine or Integration engine also need to be sent for R/3 end users.

I do know that there is no relevance as if the message is stuck in xi and that R/3 does not need to be concerned,

But, i do require that the alerts need to be intimated to the R/3 end users.

Do let me know how to achieve it for a message between File to Proxy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

just check this blog for

How to raise alerts from ABAP Proxy

regard

kummari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

transaction ALRTDISP to display all alerts of your category...and delete those which where not confirmed

this task will do the adapter engine, which tries to send the message again. Your original file will only be deleted or archived, if the integration server gives a success back to to the adapter engine.

Nearly the same is the Integration Server doing. You can configure frequency of retries in SMQR. For restarting error message you can use reports (as jobs) reqiwkex, rsarfcex and rsxmb_restart_messages. Read .How to Re-Process failed XI Messages Automatically

You can configure an Alert Monitoring to get automaticly informations about errors.

You can handle exception using ALERTS. Configure your ALERTs with the help of

1. Creating alert category

2. Creating alert Rules for Alert category from Runtime workbench-->Alet Configuration

More in Details here:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/80/942f3ffed33d67e10000000a114084/content.htm

Also you can use Fault messages with ABAP Proxy to capture error.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/5d/a45c3cff8ca92be10000000a114084/content.htm

You can use Alerts for the same.

For alerts take a look at this blog,

From SP14 onwards, activation of end to end monitoring is not needed for Alerting. Refer to this note 870232 for this info.

If you are blow SP14, then also check this blog,

Once you have configure Alerts, you will get the Alerts into ALERT INBOX in RWB of the user.

Also, to test your Alerts, execute the report RSALERTTEST in SE38.

Regards,

Surya