cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KeystoreManager lookup Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using Webdynpro component to implement the Digital signatures for XML files using keystore_api.jar and tc_sec_ssf.jar with Ref to below URL

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/4f/65c3b32107964996a56e4165077e24/frameset.htm

I am able to build and deploy the Webdynpro application but during runtime it is throwing error message saying

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/engine/interfaces/keystore/KeystoreManager .

How can I find the KeyStoreManager class during runtime. Do I need to add any References for Webdynpro component, If Yes please let me know what to add.

Thanks a Lot.

Madhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhan,

if you are using NWDI and 2004s and the required KeyStore jar fies are not available in nwdi(JTECH,BUILDT,...) then i think you have to create a external lib dc and J2EE EA dc or J2EE Server Component to deploy your external jars:

you can try the following steps:-

1.) Create an External library DC . Import the Jar file into the DC and Exposed it As Two Public Parts

1. Assembly(Can be bundled in SDA 2nd option)

2. Compilation(1st Option)

2.) Now Create an EAR DC Project and Use the Assembly Public Part As Used DC with Build And Run time Dependency.

3.) Build the EA DC and Deply the EAR

4.)Now in your WD DC use the Compilation PP of External library Dc as Used DC with Build time Dependency.

5.) Click on the WD DC go to Project Properties choose Shared Referances and Put the Value like this :--

<Domain name like sap.com>/<Name of your EA DC excluding domain name and track name as appeard in Development Configuration Perspective>

if you want to use J2EE server Component dc then all the steps will be same except the 5 one ,here you have to give your external library reference in Library reference tab of WD Dc.

You can refer the below mention threads as well for more info:-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/46/3ce3e4df201d63e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

Siddharth