cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not flowing from Interactive Form to WebdynPro:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts:

I am working on Adobe Online Interactive Form using webdynpro for ABAP. The issue that I am facing is, the data entered in Interactive form is not flowing into Webdynpro. (Webdynpro is not able to read context elements)

Steps followed for development:

In WD I have created a service call and added the bapi 'BAPI_REQUISITION _CREATE'. to create purchase requisition.

Mapped the context from component controller to view controller.

From the view layout, I have configured the UI element properties.(data source, pdf source, onsubmit,templatesource etc.)

Inside the interactive form (ZCI type), I have binded all my UI element with the context elements that is displyed in data view.

After this while testing I am able to generate the PDF form, Enter details (line item and header details).

When I press the 'Create Purchase Requisition' submit button (which is linked to the action defined in webdynpro), in debugging mode the control is going to my method.

The issue I am facing is, the code is not able to read the elements.

lt_elements = lo_requisition_items->get_elements( )

The above code is not able to read the context element.

Hence could not generate the lt_c_requisition_item table , which should contain all the line item and header details.

LOOP AT lt_elements[] INTO lo_element.

lo_element->get_static_attributes( IMPORTING static_attributes = ls_c_requisition_items ).

INSERT ls_c_requisition_items INTO TABLE lt_c_requisition_items[].

ENDLOOP.

Because of this empty it_c_requisition_item is getting passed to the bapi.

Can any one tell me why webdynporo is not able to read the context element, is ther any step that I have missed?

You inputs on this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vijai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijai,

I did the same way in my WDA, only the difference is I inserted web dynpro script.

try this go to the layout of adobe form, in the menu Utilities->Insert web dynpro script.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram:

I have done that already and it has added

variables->containerFoundation_JS under hierarchy in the adobe lifecycle designer.

Still I have the issue. WebDynPro is not able to read the context.

Regards

Vijai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijai,

Use the "READ CONTEXT" feature of WD code wizard to read the context attibute values.

I am able to read values for 3 attributes but not able to read for 4th attribute.

Let me know if there is anything i am missing here.

Thanks and Regards.