cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods Determination in Quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have determined free goods in the sales order and it is working fine.But whenever i am trying to determine free of charge items in quotation,it is not happening.Following settings i have done in SPRO.

1.Condition record is maintained for that material.

2.Item category has been determined - ZQT - NORM - FREE - ZAGN - AGNN.

3.Free goods has been activated and doc.key has already been assigned

Note:- But whenever i change the Doc. category of quotation from B to C then Free goods determination starts happening in the quotation,but at the same time overview screen of quotation also gets changed like sales order,which i do not want.

Request u to provide your input on the above issue

Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Without ABAP coding, this requirement completion looks difficult. Below is my view.

You can call BAPI - SALES_ORDER_SIMULATE while creating quotation using your sales order type, material, customer, qty. The results can be copied forcefully into quotation except for item category.

For free goods determination, you need to pull free good item, qty, pricing. If you can pull this 3 from simulation of sales order, this should solve the purpose. This is certainly require ABAP code changes.

regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Did you get this issue addressed? I have same requirement. Appreciate if you could give me some feedback on this.

Yash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

Free goods are only supported for sales orders with document category C , as you are aware the document category for Quotation is B. So free goods will not work for Quotations.

PRase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Paras,

Thanks for quick reply

As per my client requirement,free goods determination should happen in quotation.So is there any way through which i can determine free goods in quotation (without any ABAP coding).

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Free goods is currently supported for only sales orders with document category C - not for quotations. Also not supported for deliveries without reference to a sales order, make-to-order production, third-party order processing and scheduling agreements.

When you change the document category to 'C' you are effectively converting the doc type to sales order. Hence you are supposed to get the Screens similar to sales order.

Regards,

Anil Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

Thank u very much for your quick reply.

Is there any way to get it determined in the quotation without changing the document category of quotation.Also without any ABAP development.

Regards

Rahul