cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Delivery date in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I want to change Request Delivery Date in Sales Order. But when I changed Request Delivery Date system appear" The default date is not copied into existing schedule lines"

And Delivery Date didn't change.Could you tell me how to change Delivery Date ?

I setup Request Delivery Date - September 21th but Availability Date is September 19th. Could you tell me how to setup loading time, picking time, packing time ?

Thank and Best regards,

Thang

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Thang

- Check in OVLZ for your shipping point whether any value is maintained for the field Pick/Pack time wrkdys. If any value is maintained here, even ex-stock is available, it will be confirmed in the sale order only after this numeric value.

- Check in VOV8 for the field Lead Time in days

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

Thank for your answer

Could you explain me detail about Lead Time in days, Load time, Pick/Pack time.

Regards,

Thang.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Thang

Loading Time is the time taken for loading the cargoes. That is the date between loading date and GI date is called Loading time.

Pick Pack Time is that the time taken from Material Availability Date and Loading Date

Lead Time in days is that if you specify any numeric value here, system will consider this value after the current date (the day on which you create sale order) to Requested Delivery date

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you change the Request Delivery Date, it automatically changes the schedule line date of all the materials, but by default does not change the schedule line date of the ordered material.

So just check the ordered material schedule line date and change it manually in the order.

Similarly maintain the same date in all the resp fieldsi in the delivery, wherever you see the date.

Regards,

Siddharth.

0 Kudos

Dear Thang,

The day of 21st September is Sunday. As Saturday and Sunday are holidays the system is taking 19th Friday as Delivery date. Hope this ansewers your question. If you feel happy give me points.

Rama Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

if sales order has few items,manual change. otherwise use TCDOE:MASS to change.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if u want to do delivery on 21st september only, then u can assign pick, pack times..so that it will be treated as Planned delivery..u can maintain it in shipping point..go to IMG>enterprise structure>definition>logistics execution>define shipping points..in the details u assign picking and packing times..

hope it helps..

regards..

yogi..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thang,

Select the line item for which you want to make changes. From the menu option select Edit --> Fast Change of.. --> Delivery date.

Now here enter the new date.

Regards,

Anil Kumar