cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoicing party Partner Functions from ECC will be replicated to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am New to SRM.I was assigned an object in SRM.Where Invoicing party(Bill to) partner function role is added to a vendor in vendor master in ECC.Run SRM replication program to replicate invoicing party along with vendor data from ECC to SRM. Purchase orders from SRM with invoicing party will be replicated to ECC.This is basis business functionality.Actaully there is SRM vendor replication Standard program BBPGETVD availble.But unable to reclicate Invoicing party deatisl in SRM.Is there any other process or enhacement to do this.Please provide information regarding this.I need to sumbit ASAP.

SRM Replication

Program

ECC -

> SRM

Invoicing party <----

Invoicing party

PO Replication

To ECC

Thanks

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Are you using classic or extended classic?

If you are using classic, then do you have more than 1 invocing party on 1 vendor and want to be able to select it in SRM?

If you only have 1 invoicing party on 1 vendor then you do not need to worry, it will go on the PO automatically when it creates a PO in ECC.

If you are using classic and want to select from a list then see this thread:

If you are using extended classic then see this thread:

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

If you are using classic, then do you have more than 1 invocing party on 1 vendor and want to be able to select it in SRM?

As per my senario i could not replicate the Invoicing party to SRM system from ECC. Is there any other way i do to replicate the Invoicing Party into SRM

We have classic senario..

If i have multiple Invoicing Party then how can i populate in PO.

Regards,

Abhi.

Answers (0)