cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Add new standard SAP production like CRM 2007 in SMSY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We are working on Solution manager 4.0 with SP13. In SMSY we see the standard product list but newer SAP product versions are not available in that list like CRM 2007. So is there any way to add standard SAP product in SMSY?

I tried to add this new standard SAP product but itu2019s not asking for installation number and when I add system to this product then it doesnu2019t display more tabs like client, instances, and other attributes.

We had recently upgrade CRM 4.0 to CRM 6.0. Thus I want to maintain this upgraded CRM version in Solution manager. I tried to add under existing product like CRM and CRM 2006S, even under Net weaver 04/04S but its showing message as inconsistent.

Can anyone please help me & guide me the steps to add this updated CRM product version in solution manager.

Waiting for your reply;

Thank you,

Sharmishtha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CRM 2007 is only available as a product with SP 15 or higher. Note 1138780 states this at the bottom of the note.

best regards,

-David.

Edited by: David Murphy on Aug 21, 2008 12:52 PM

sumit_mathur2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wasalso in the same boat. We are on SP15 but I was not able to see CRM2007 in the product list. I implemented following note 1159756 and now I can see the CRM2007. Now I want to upload SAP Best practices document. Right now I don't see it, do I have to upload them manually ?

Thanks

Sumit Mathur