cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Values of AED and SED are not flowing to Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We are using ECC 6 and TAXINJ. We did all the CIN configurations to the best of my knowledge. JMOD is flowing normally. But AED & SED are not. UTXJ is coming as also JIN6 (VAT), E Cess and S&HECess. We dont have Cess in the client's company, so Cess is not to be considered.

If a check list can be given, maybe I can check my customization with it, since I am an SD consultant and alot of things are involving MM too. Unfortunately we dont have any MM guy with us for the time being.

Any answers are most welcome.

Thanks and regards.

Venkat - Hyd.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat

First please check whether your pricing procedure is maintained as follows: The step number I have indicated is only as an example and you have to define the From-To step numbers accordingly.

150:::::::Net Value for Excise

200:::JAED:::::::150

250:::JEXA:::::::200::::::::::::::353::::EXD

300:::JSED:::::::150

350:::JEXS:::::::300::::::::::::::353::::EXD

Of course, you would be aware 353 should be maintained under Calculation Type and EXD under Account Key

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathiji,

Its always a pleasure to hear from you, that too so quickly.

I FORGOT TO SAY THAT ALL THE EDs ARE BASED ON QUANTITY and not from Price based.

All Excise Duties are Quantity based, say 1 Carton's Excise Duty is:

BED - 100Rs., AED - Rs.150, BED - Rs.200.

Sooo sorry. BED is given a value in "Excise Tax Rate" and AED & SED values are given in "Quantity based AED, NCCD and SED". As you mentioned I maintained the Pricing Procedure with 353 and EXD for JMOD, JAED and JSED.

Regards.

Venkat - Hyd

Edited by: yajee venkat on Aug 21, 2008 3:53 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the customising for excise registrations pls check whether you have maintained them as liable to aed and sed. If you have not please do mention them.

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yajee

Goto T-code FTXP. Enter your tax code for which you want to maintain AED and SED. Maintain the tax rate against condition type JAED and JSED respectivally..

As per my knowledge this will solve your issue.

For further help reply me

Regards

Happy Surana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Happy,

Done that too.

Is it possible that someone can send me the ideal TAXINJ procedure when I am using JMOD, JAED, JSED, JA1X and JIN6 to this forum, or if it is not possible then to my box yajeeunderscorevenkat atyahoo dotco dotin. Only if possible.

Thanks.

Venkat - Hyd

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat

If possible, can you please chart down here the pricing procedure which you have configured, so that it will easy for the members to guide you correctly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yajee

Sorry Yajee.. but according to Forum policies it is not allow to reply any answer through email.

Its really simple to maintain AED and SED.

Please follow the following steps

Goto FTXP

Enter Country code IN

Enter tax Code for which you want to maintain AED and SED along with CST or VAT

Enter AED rate at IN: A/R AED

Enter SED rate at IN: A/R SED

Still you are facing problem i m always available to help u..

Regards

Happy Surana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure will, but I think it is OK. Still plz do guide me. Here it is as best as I could. Plz do suggest how to attach a doc for this forum if that's possible.

StepCTypFromToManMdtStatSubToReqtAltCTyAltCBV--ActKy

11---PR00

X
A

--

ERL

100-GrVal11----99

--

300-UTXJ-11--

352--351--

350-JMOD-100

X---D
--

360-B.Pr-100---299

X--

400-JEX2-350----

X

--

EXD-

450-JAED350--

X
G

--

460--

X
--

500-JEXA450--

X

--

EXD-

510--

X
--

520-JSED350--

X
F

--

525--

510-520--
X
--

540-JEXS-520--

X

--

EXD-

615-JECS525--

X
--

617-JECX615--

X
--

EXS-

618-JA1X-525--

X
--

619-JA1Y-618--

X

EXS

620--

X
--

625--

617-618--
X
--

630--

620-625--
X
--

650-JCES100--190

X
--

660-JCED-650--

X
--

765--JIN611

X
--901--

JN6-

800--

X
--

810--

X
--

940-VPRS

X---B
--

Regards.

Venkat - Hyd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yajee

I have seen your TAXINJ procedure.. In that Condition type JAED and JSED both are static. Remove static tick and maintain tax rate for your tax code as i have explain you before. Then again make is static.

Regards

Happy Surana

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat

I have gone through your pricing procedure and observed that the step number what you have maintained for JAED and JSED are wrong. For both the condition types, It should have been 100 in your case.

Similarly remove the static checks for JEXA and JEXS. This should solve your problem.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Surana and Lakshmipathi ji,

I have done as you suggested, but remember our Excise duties are based on QUANTITY not value of PR00.

1) You wanted me to remove the tick mark for 'Static' against AED and SED, but like I said before, my Basic Price is inclusive of Excise Duties, so cannot add them thru the Pricing Procedure, that is the reason I put tick mark for Static.

2) I have changed 350 and put 100 against AED and SED. But still it is not flowing. But I am sure you remember that our EDs are calculated on QUANTITY not value of PR00. Please confirm that for Quantity also we have to put 100 as reference.

Tax codes are created and assigned to respective GL accounts.

Any thing else??

Regards.

Venkat - Hyd

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat

No you are wrong. The calculation type for Excise conditions should be as follows:-

JMOD IN A/R BED

Cond. class::::::D

Calculat.type::::A

Cond.category::::D

Similarly in your pricing procedure, against the condition type JMOD, maintain the step no as 300 (should calculate on UTXJ value) in From-To tabs.

If the requirement is such that the excise duty should be calculated for a different value and not on PR00, then why you have defined the step number as 100 which is wrong. If this what your requirement, let me know as You have to maintain the pricing procedure differently

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi jee,

My BED, AED and SED should be calculated on the basis of the Quantity we sell, like:

Per 1 Car: BED = 1000.00

AED = 750.00

SED = 500.00

Total Duties = 2250.00

E Cess 2% of above(2250x2%) = 45.00

S&H E Cess 1% of above = 22.50

This is my requirement, tell how i should maintain TAXINJ, SD Pricing Procedure, FTXP, J1ID and any thing else.

Presently I am working with only one material and one plant to reduce my confusion. Once successful, I will extend to all materials and plants.

I might have to add NCCD in the near future also, but once the above requirement is successful then adding NCCD may not be a big issue, right??

Regards.

Venkat - Hyd

_30.08.2008 - Update

I was sitting with my ABAPer who says there may be a problem in the Routines I used. Once this is done, I will update the forum.

Thanks for your support.

Regards._

Edited by: yajee venkat on Aug 30, 2008 10:22 AM

Aug 30, 2008

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnks all for your valuable time. My ABAPer has found the fault. The system was selecting the current date as against Valid from date for calculation of Excise dates, in the Routine, which he says is not letting the system calculate the EDs.

Anyways, he rectified the Routine and now all the values are flowing perfectly.

I am closing the thread here.

Regards.

Venkat - Hyd

Former Member
0 Kudos

See if you can add the condition types for AED and SED manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually the Condition Types are seen in the order but values are not flowing. My client wants these values to be automatically determined.

Regards

Venkat - Hyd

Edited by: yajee venkat on Aug 21, 2008 3:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

pls also check u have maintain % for AED & SED in J1ID for the chapter ID.

reg

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tell your client to provide the AED and SED rates all materials/ Chapter ID wise. Create records in J1ID.