cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule condition doesn't take into account ...

zbynek_kabrt3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

could someone explain to me how could i use schedule condition for some action?

I have an action definition which should be scheduled automatically. I created schedule and start conditions for the action. The start condition works fine but schedule condition not. I created schedule condition that returns false in every case. When I edit some support message new action is created automatically even the schedule condition cann't be satisfied. After save the document start condition is evaluated, satisfied and the action is executed. But new action is created again.

It seems to me that the schedule condition doesn't take into account.

So what should I do to use schedule conditions? Shall I use the option "Schedule automatically" in action definition?

Thank you in advance for your replies!

Best regards,

Zbynek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear fr,

Do the following.

1.Tick the option Schedule condition automatically as you are creating an emailing action which runs in behind.

2.Schedule condition should be take the user status equal NEW

This will work..

Please assign pts.

zbynek_kabrt3
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much, it seems to work fine!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My dear friend,

You dont hav to create that action from toolbar.

Once you have created the action in spro and assigned to Action profie of SLFN.

Now say you have scheduled that action on status NEW.

Open the ticket from crmd_order.

If you click transaction data-Action tab here you can see that action appearing.

and say if start condition is In process then when user changes the status of ticket to in Process this action will be triggerred.

Hope it helps you now and clarified your doubt.

Please assign Pts.

zbynek_kabrt3
Participant
0 Kudos

Here http://www.volny.cz/kabrtz/Pictures/ you can find some screenshots. You can quickly check my settings.

1. Creation of Action Definition

2. Creation of configuration for the action

3. Definition of schedule and start condition

4. Creation of new support message

5. Opening the support message for editing and save the message. New action was not created.

Zbynek

Former Member
0 Kudos

My dear fr

Create an action with

tick mark on changeable in dialog

executeable in dialog & display in dialog.

rest leave it.

Do not select schedule automatically & delete after processing.

Processing time -

Processing Saving Time

This will work....

Please assign Pt if it helps.

zbynek_kabrt3
Participant
0 Kudos

Unfortunetally that also doesn't work. After application of your recommendations I can create new action just manually from toolbar.

At first I used schedule condition &CRM Service Process.User Status& = E0005SLFN0001 but the action wasn't created after document saving. Then I changed the condition to &CRM Service Process.User Status& <> E0005SLFN0001 (e.g. negated condition) and the action wasn't created too. Message status is E0001SLFN0001 when I save the document.

In which moment schedule condition is evaluated? And in which moment start condition is evaluated?

Zbynek