cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V23 - SD Documents Blocked for Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I run the V23 transaction (SD Documents Blocked for Billing) the system pulls a contract number and shows a "X" mark in the Item Block field in this V23 report.

Can anybody tell me how/ why this item block is activated for this contract in V23 report please? Where can I control this item block?

Thanks,

Shankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your sales order at item level you activated billing block, so that in the report V23 it has been activated.

goto VA02 and give your sales order number, double click on line item and go to billing document tab in that you will find billing block field under billing.

there you maintian blank then it in V23 you will not find X.

cheers,

sumith

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry Sumith. I should have mentioned before that the billing block field is already empty in the contract.

There should be some other control point that we are not aware of.

Thanks,

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no customer block in VD05.

Shankar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shankar

Can you please reconfirm that the block set is for document type or item.

If it is for item, then go to material master Sales: Sales Org.1 view and see whether any numeric value is maintained against the fields

- X-distr.chain status and

- DChain-spec. status

If it is for document, check in OVAL, any block is set for that document type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

There is no value maintained in the material master for the fields you mentioned (Basic data > X-plant matl status and Sales Org1 > DChain-spec. status).

Shankar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shankar

If your issue is related to material, please check in MM04 also. There just give material code and execute. You will get all changes made to that material.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

No changes made in the material master.