cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V23 - SD Documents Blocked for Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I run the V23 transaction (SD Documents Blocked for Billing) the system pulls a contract number and shows "X" mark in the Item Block field in the V23 report.

Can anybody tell me how/ why this item block is activated for this contract in V23 report please?

Thanks,

Shankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shankar

Can you please reconfirm that the block set is for document type or item.

If it is for item, then go to material master Sales: Sales Org.1 view and see whether any numeric value is maintained against the fields

- X-distr.chain status and

- DChain-spec. status

If it is for document, check in OVAL, any block is set for that document type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

There is no value maintained in the material master for the fields you mentioned (Basic data > X-plant matl status and Sales Org1 > DChain-spec. status).

Shankar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shankar

If your issue is related to material, please check in MM04 also. There just give material code and execute. You will get all changes made to that material.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

No changes are made to the material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai I Think it is block of customer wise. once u check in vd05 blocking customer for billing screen. i think it will hekp u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I checked and there is no block in VD05 as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the contract number and double click on item and see the billing block from billing menu.

Billing block can be manually updated here or it could be flow from the item category.

Check which item category determine for this item and check the customisation of the item category.

Hope this will resolve the issue

DRD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry to have not mentioned before. There is no billing block maintained in the following areas:

• VOV8 - define sales document type

• VOV7 - define item category type

• Sales order item and header level billing block

Please let me know if there is any other control point apart from these?

Thanks,

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

By running report you do not activate anything.

Contracts are also SD documents (SD document category - G)so can appear in this report.

The reason for billing block can be manual ie block at the time of creating/ changing the document or automatic (ie blocked in VOV8 customization)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

I agree with you that V23 report does not activate anything and contract is also a sales document type.

The question is where do I control this billing block.

I checked the V0V8 but the sales doc type is not blocked there. Where else should I check?

Thanks,

Shankar