cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while posting goods in MB1C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please see the blow error and let us have your valuable suggessions to resolve issue in time.

While posting goods through MB1C transaction i am getting the below mentioned error even though i am not configured any settings for Letter of Credit (LC).

Field Selection for Movement Type 561/account 895000 differs for ext.GA ammount in LC (023)

Please give your input on the same ..

Thanks

Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can assign the Variant 0001 directly to your plant in OMWD.

Regards,

Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Transaction Code O M W W. Wizard Screen Will Open . Press continue -Enter Ur Chart of Accounts And maintaion valuation 0001 for ur plant And finish the Wizard Screen And then do stock posting..

Let me know if not resolved

Regards

Amit Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I checked with your given possibilities, but unable to success. please let let know more ideas on the same. I think it an Movement types issue.

Please share your valuable sugesstions on the same.

Thanks

Raju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raju,

This is the only way it is supposed to work. Please Check whether you are using the appropriate field status variant ( should be the one assigned to your company code) , Field status group ( shall be the one from the G/L Account).

Also try changing from the suppress mode to required mode or optional mode and vice-versa. This should work.

Regards,

Anil Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Superb, i will try with your solution and let you know once it gets resolved.

If you still have any other olternative plese post .

Thanks for your nice explanation

Thanks

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Go to Transaction FS00. For the G/L account 895000 note the Field status group in the tab 'Create/bank/interest'. For eg., G036.

Now Go to Transaction OBC5. Get the Field status variant for your company code.

Go to OBC4. Select the Field status variant assigned to your company code. Within this Field status variants you will find the Filed status group assigned to the G/L account 895000 (eg, G036). Now within this group go to the group 'Materials management'. Once you double click on 'Materials management', you will get the Field status. For the field 'Ext. GA amount in LC' make appropriate changes. That is, select Suppressed entry or required entry or optional entry - whichever removes the error.

Hope this solves your problem. Revert back if needed.

Regards,

Anil Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Double-click on the error message and provide the details.