Did you mean: 

Assigning status profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to Solution manager configs.

When i enter a new issue to Sol man, the issues comes with the status as "new"

I want it to come as "open"

I went to SPRO, and in spro: sap solman: configuration: scenario specific settins:service desk:status profile:change status prof for user statsus i defined a new status.

Where do i assign this, so it gets picked up for the issues that are enterd in the solution manager?

Please reply ASAP.

Thanks an advance.

Kase

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kase,

The error may be because of the different number ranges for ABA notification (SLF1) and service desk message (SLFN). ideally the internal number range of SLF1 should be identical to external number range of SLFN.

Check the number range for 02 in SLFN and number range for 01 in SLF1.Maintain the same number range for both of them.

you can use dno_notif to check the number range for SLF1.

Awards points for helpful answers.

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kase,

we need to copy the std status profile to Z profile and assign this Z status profile to SLFN transaction type. the path is:

CRM - transactions - basic settings - define transaction types - select SLFN - go to detials and change the status profile.

hope this is helpful.

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Thank you so much.

I changed the setting, but when i try to save the transaction type with my status, i get an error, "Enter a valid number range interval"

The error seems to be in the field Ext.No.Range No (in the section Transaction numbering)

The number range object is CRM_SERVIC

Int.No.Range No is 01

and Ext.No.Range No is 02

Early No Assigt is ticked.

Please reply

Thanks in adcance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it depends on which transaction typ you want to use.

The standard service desk transaction type is SLFN. To this the standard status profil SLFN0001 is assigned.

When you want to change this status profile you have to decide if you change the existing status profile or if you want to copy it. When you copy the status profile you have to assign the new one to the transaction type SLFN.

sap solman: configuration: scenario specific settins:service desk:node text not found: general setting: define transaction types --> SLFN

Regards

Thomas