cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIKP and VBRK query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

I'm now writing a query using table LIKP and VBRK to display outbound delivery number and its associated S/O number returning by field VBRK-ZUONR (assignment), because somehow i found this field contains the relevant S/O number i am after.

It is a pretty simple left outer join between LIKP and VBRK, however results are listed but returned with an empty list "Assignment" left to outbound delivery numbers. i picked up one O/B to check to make sure the assignment number and it is definitely available.

Could anyone please advise a way of solving this problem, or otherwise if anyone knows how to write the query to display outbound delivery together with its associated S/O will be very much appreciated. (Note: table VBFA is not considered as one of the ways as i have to present a query)

Many thanks

Simon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to make the query work eventually. thanks for all replies.

Regards

Simon

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Simon

You can track the preceding data from delivery document which is stored in table LIPS and the field name is [VGBEL]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi if you want to create reports that show preceding or subsequent document nos rather use the document flow table VBFA.