cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Payload retried (rety stopped months earlier)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two problems I am hoping someone can help me with:

1. I have a payload in runtime work bench (RWB) which does not show me any audit log (in the adapter engine). I can see everything else. This same message can not be seen in SXMB_MONI (XI R/3) since it has been archived. What do I need to do to view the audit log and view the archived message?

2. With regards to the same message (indicated above), I seem to think that the message was in error and retried several times. I think the last retry was in January this year. How did this message get re-processed if it had stopped retrying? What could have reset the payload to think that it needed to be tried again?

Thanks,

Leanne

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that u r checking the message in Adapter Engine and not in the Integration Server/ Engine. Audit log is available only for messages of Adapter Engine.

How did this message get re-processed if it had stopped retrying?

May be that in one of the retries, the message get processed. Have u ever received this message at receiver? After the default no of retries (3 by default), the message is not retried automatically. Someone might have tried to resend the message manually.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks, as indicated I did use the adapter engine. Any other suggestions?

I know the messages retried (as mentioned), I know someone could have resent the message. I would like to know what are the different ways of resetting the messages? Is there a job/program?

Thanks,

Leanne

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the note 817920 ( XI readiness check)

and also check if any logs are created in visual admin

regards

kummari