cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc Question about EDI_DC40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi @ all,

I'd like to change the R3 System that communicate with my XI system.

When I send IDOC to the "new" system, the IDOCs come in the new system - but in EDI_DC40 XI offer me a field SNDPRN - from which I don't know where I could customize it.

<SAP:SNDPOR>SAPXIE</SAP:SNDPOR>

<SAP:SNDPRN>XITRTL300</SAP:SNDPRN>

Could anybody tell me where I can change this?

Regards

Matt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are asking about how to set the sndprn for the IDOC which is sent from the XI to the R/3 system, pls do the following :-

- Set the desired values for the SNDPRN inside a mapping which is used between source & target idocs.

- in the receiver idoc adapter, select the check boxes, whcih say "Apply control record values from payload" ,"Pass Receiver value from Payload", "Pass sender value from payload".

Thanks,

Renjith.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your quick response. This might works - but before I could do it wihtout this checkboxes - so I think this parameters must be somewhere in the system.

But So far thanks a lot for your answers.

Regards

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

If you are looking for, where to find the place where the logical system name for the XI system is defined, it can seen in 2 places....IN transaction SALE on XI, under "Basic Settings --> Logical Systems --> Assign Logical System to Client"...double click on the client no you want to check for...

Also it can be seen in the SLD in the corresponding business system details.

Do you want this value as the SNDPRN in the control record ? then you need not do anyhting.

If you want something else, you have to do what has been said earlier...

Thanks,

Renjith.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now the value is coming from the one which is configured in your SLD. In order to override this you need to handle this by passing it in you mapping.

One more thing you need to do is in your IDoc adapter pls do use the options 'Take Receiver from payload'.

Cheers

JK

PS: Award points if this helps you.