cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have some problem that is irrespective of credit limt, all the customers has to check credit limit at the order level.(fr example customer has got 1 lac credit limit he is used only 50000 thosend even though credit check has to happen to him )Mandatory that all the customers has to pass though vkm3

replay asap.

REgards,

venkataswamy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard SAP will block the document for credit check if the document has failed (the credit limit has exceeded) the credit check.

Your requirement is that irrespective of the credit limit all customer sales orders should pass through VKM3 - that means they should be blocked.

I would suggest you that maintain the credit limit for all customers as "1 INR (or any other currency as per your scenario)". All sales orders will be obviously more than "1 Rs." so they will fail the credit check & automatically get blocked. Because of credit check block you can find all of them in VKM3.

Here I would like to ask you what exactly is your motive behind all orders getting blocked? Do you want to use the functionality of authorization or something (like we have in MM - for a particular value a manager will release the PO). If this is the actual requirement, then you can avail the function of delivery block. You can configure your delivery block to control certain functions which come after sales order creation.

Thanks & regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Swamy,

credit limit for the customer will be active -wen u use automatic credit check for the specific credit control area +credit group + risk category.

as per your req- if they sys shouldnt check customer credit limit & it should check the credit means, you can use simple credit limit check for the particular document .

now at the time of credit control area determination-credit control area +credit group(doc type-order level) + risk category.

in this case, you can restrict at the doc level -only

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok .

What ever u said is right my requirement with outomatic credit controle are irrespective of the credit limt customer has pass through credit check,

that is my problem,

please ans this

regards,

venkataswamy.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use the simple credit limit check -

in OVA8-

maintain the "maximum doc value" - as needed.

but make sure

ur transaction has to satisfy the credit control area determination.

credit control area - all req'd assignments

credit group - order level

risk category - in CMR