cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UnsupportedClassVersionError

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was using NetWeaver on single machine in which my code was running fine. Now I have installed another instance of NetWeaver on another machine and imported the same code on the second machine as well.

Now while deploying it from second macinne(newer one) I am getting classVersion Error.

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/airbus/managethemeans/managemeans/wdp/InternalManageMeansComp (Unsupported major.minor version 49.0)

Again on redeploy from old machine application starts running well.

Don't know what to do? If anyone know please help me.

I am using NetWeaver 2.0.16.

Please help and thanks in advance.

Kaushal Kedia.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

I think on other machine your JDK version is either higher or Lower from the Supported version of NetWeaver.

Check the JDK Version on the First machine and try to use the same JDK on the Second Machine in your NWDS for Building the code.

you can find the JDK in NWO4s server folder itself use that one only.

on your First machine right click on your NWDS shortcut in the Properties you can find the JDK directory and version.

Try to install the same version on other machine and change the JDK of your NWDS on second machine by installing the compatible one and changing the path in NWDS short cut.

Also change the jre and jdk path in NWDS by going into windows--preferances there will be some property like jre or editor where you have to make these changes.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Siddharth