cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Manager Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I tried to import Excel files to my repository via the Import Manager and a predefined mapping. I always use the same data appending some letters to the surname or a number to the customer number in order to populate the repository and make tests for large data sets.

However, I only reached to ~200.000 records and now my Import Manager behaves strange. When I try to import a file with ~60.000 records the process always stops at the "Aggregating Records" step at 100% jumping to "Import action". The process never gets there.

Then, under certain circumstances and with smaller files, I use to get the following error code:

"Import failed. Partial Set failure with RC error code = <0xffaa0000> for record number 0 through 999

Import action: None

Source record no: 1"

and nothing is imported. Does anyone know what this means?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Jörg, I suggest you to investigate hierarchical table if you use one (especially when you add a value), on our side we have a lot of problem of "partial set failure" that occured when we manipulate import in hierarchy.

Vianney.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I only import flat fields, that cannot be the problem.

Anyway, after lots of testing it seems to work at the moment. Today we did a restart of the MDM machine itself, and from then on it seems to work fine.

I still do not have an explanation for the aforementioned error, though.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suspect now that the error originates from interrupting a running import. I did this yesterday and happen to see the same error today. It's not quite the same, though, it's still a mystery to me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, sorry, that's not the problem in my case. The repository is fine, no errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same problem. In my case its because of the errors in my repository.

If it is because of errors. Just repair the repository and you should be all set.

I would suggest in the console, right click on the repository and select Verify Repository and then select Check. If you find any errors, just reapir the repository.

Thanks

Subbu